Please don't bring your own soft drinks or alcohol to the Festival.
Please don't bring your own soft drinks or alcohol to the Festival.
We always want to ensure that any event we organise is run safely, that all participants enjoy themselves, and that anyone can buy tickets (provided there are tickets available) without ticket touts getting involved.
To ensure this, we have the following:
- conditions that apply to ticket sales and the event (click here to download)
- event rules that govern how everyone who attends the event should behave (set out below)
- camping rules for those camping or glamping
- parking rules for those with vehicles
Admission and Conduct
We take the needs of Participants who are disabled or who have other access needs very seriously and actively encourage people of all abilities to attend the Event. If You have access needs please make it known to Event Staff and better still register your requirements in advance via the Event Website.
You may be refused admission to the Event or ejected from the Event Site if You:
- fail to co-operate and comply with lawful instructions given by a member of Event Staff;
- fail to produce a valid Event Ticket or Wristband upon request by a member of Event Staff;
- refuse to submit to a body check and/or a search of Your possessions and/or vehicle for the purposes of locating and removing any prohibited item;
- are noticeably under the influence of alcohol, narcotics or any behaviour-modifying substance;
- are behaving, or We believe You are likely to behave, criminally, violently, harmfully or in a manner contrary to public order and/or safety;
- enter, climb, or attempt to enter or climb, upon any Event equipment or any part of the Event Site that has restricted entry without the permission of Event Staff;
- unreasonably obstruct the view of other participants;
- damage, interfere with or tamper with any property of any other person;
- bring or attempt to bring onto the Event Site, or possess or use within the Event Site or in the vicinity of the Event Site, any prohibited item (see list below);
- engage in any form of activity related to marketing or advertising or conduct any commercial activity whatsoever without Our prior written authorisation;
- smoke in any area where smoking is not permitted;
- fail to wear a valid Wristband at all times.
You will only be allowed to purchase alcohol from an Event bar if you are in possession of an age-verification Wristband and the purchase is for You or someone over the age of 18. It is a breach of the Terms to seek to purchase alcohol for someone below the age of 18 and any attempt to do so may lead to Your eviction from the Event Site.
We operate a ‘Challenge 25’ system of alcohol sales and, even if You are in possession of an age-verification Wristband, if You are fortunate enough to look that You are less than 25 We may nevertheless require You to produce proof that You are over 18.
Prohibited Items include, without limitation:
✖ Air horns;
✖ Animals (other than assistance dogs);
✖ Balloons and/or associated paraphernalia;
✖ Banners, signs or materials displaying political, religious, offensive or race-related messages, slogans or images;
✖ Barbeques (BBQ's) or stoves;
✖ Cameras or photographic equipment whatsoever (including selfie sticks, tripods, etc) other than for personal use;
✖ Compressed gases or containers;
✖ Disabling and/or incapacitating chemicals (gases or sprays such as acid sprays, animal repellent sprays, capsicum sprays, mace, pepper sprays and tear gas);
✖ Flag sticks;
✖ Glass or glass bottles;
✖ High visibility jackets;
✖ Illegal substances;
✖ Laser pens or pointers;
✖ Objects bearing trademarks or other kinds of promotional signs and messages that we believe are for promotional purposes;
✖ Paraffin lamps;
✖ Psychoactive substances, Poppers and nitrous oxide also known as laughing gas;
✖ Smoke bombs;
✖ Sound systems;
✖ Weapons or potential weapons of any nature including electro-shock weapons (eg tasers);
✖ Or any item that a member of Event Staff reasonably considers dangerous, hazardous and/or illegal or that may be used as a weapon or a missile or that may compromise or otherwise interfere with the enjoyment, comfort or safety of (or pose a hazard to) any person at the Event.
You may only take and disseminate photographs, images, video or sound recordings of the Event or the Event Site if they are strictly for Your personal, private and non-commercial use. You unconditionally and irrevocably grant Us a perpetual, exclusive, freely assignable and royalty-free licence to use, adapt, distribute and/or exploit, by any means and in any current and/or future form or type of media or format, any such photographs, images, video or sound recordings.
You acknowledges and agree that:
- You may be filmed, recorded and/or photographed and the resulting content may be publicly disseminated across a range of media (including social media) for promotional purposes;
- the Event Staff and /or Emergency Services may carry out filming for the security of Participants and the prevention of crime;
- perpetual use may be made by Us, free of charge, of Your image, likeness or voice captured whilst You are at the Event Site and You waive, irrevocably, perpetually and on a worldwide basis, all rights to object to such recording and the broadcasting, transmission or other dissemination thereof in any current and/or future media technologies;
- We are the sole legal and beneficial owner of the copyright and any other intellectual property rights of any nature whatsoever in and to any recordings of image or sound taken at the Event (including future rights to such recordings or to any works derived from such recordings) and You waive, irrevocably, perpetually and on a worldwide basis, all rights (including moral rights) in and to any such recordings.
You are responsible for Your own personal property brought to and into the Event Site. We accept no responsibility for any loss, theft or damage of Your personal property.
You are not guaranteed an uninterrupted and/or uninhibited view of any performance, nor do We give You any representation or warranty as to the quality, content or duration of the Event.
You accept that exposure to loud noise may cause damage to your hearing and that that strobe lighting, pyrotechnics, lasers, smoke machines and other special effects may be used during the Event. We strongly recommend that all Participants, and in particular children, wear ear defenders.
You are responsible for the supervision of any children attending the Event with You and it is Your responsibility to determine whether the Event is suitable for that child to attend.
No trading is allowed anywhere within the Event Site without our prior written authorisation.